- 20 Minutes instruction and you are ready to do a tandem jump.
- Freefall for up to a minute from 15,000ft.
- Ideal one-off parachuting experience.
Charity Tandem Skydiving
- Tandem skydiving whilst raising funds for charity.
- Raise enough sponsorship and you could get your skydive paid for.
- Learn to skydive.
- Freefall for up to a minute from 15,000ft on your first sky dive.
- Open & land your own parachute.
- Intensive skydiving course.
Static Line Parachuting
- Take up parachuting the easy way.
- Jump from 4,000ft. Your parachute will open automatically, then fly & land it yourself.
- Slower paced parachute course, where you control the jump.
- Are you a qualified skydiver?
- We offer 15,000ft, fast turnarounds, team training, back-to-back lifts
- Boogies, competitions, coaching, the National Championships and fun events.
Report from Helen Westmancoast Harrogate Scouts jumped at the chance to help Charity...
Many of you will be aware that across the 3 dropzones in the Swallow Group, we have started to make...